1. 3 years working experience in electrical work, electrical test and debugging;
2. Familiar with automatic test instrument and its control software, including Labview, java, GBIP/RS232/RS485 interface, etc.;
3. Familiar with conventional test instruments and methods of power electronic products, including: power analyzer, oscilloscope, programmable power supply, etc.
1. Complete ex-factory test of batch products, develop test plan, and prepare product test and wiring harness assembly work instruction;
2. Participate in the process planning and debugging of newly developed products;
3. Take the lead in solving and handling various product technology problems related to testing in daily production and technical support for normal production of products;
4. Take an active part in the analysis and handling of customer product technology and quality problems;
5. Provide detailed analysis and explanation for major technological improvement of products, and provide necessary validation data;
6. Provide product qualification rate data report, and classify and process the data.